Saturday, June 26, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 31


I did this challenge for my mom because she always wanted me to scrapbook with her and since it's summer, I said why not? So I spent my afternoon with my mom in her craft room and did my card. I think the hardest part of making this card was what I wanted to do.

To create my card I used a 6x6 mat sack from Prima called Peaches. My panda and bamboo are cut from MTC (make the cut). I used regular cardstock from Wal-mart for my panda.

Can't wait for the next challenge!










12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card baby...Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a FANTASTIC JOB! I love it! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! You have done your mum PROUD!!!
    It's great to have you joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley - great job!! You should definitely hang with your mom in her craft room more often! ;) I can totally relate, my mom was always doing very crafty things and tried to get me and my sisters interested. It wasn't until I was a little bit older that I took the plunge and I haven't come up for air since! Great job, once again, hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck! Hugs, Angelica @PKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You have a fabulous take on the sketch! I love the round card. I am jealous though that you got to scrapbook with your mom..how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL my little friend!! GREAT Job~ Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so CUTE!!! I love Asian cards and that panda is awesome! Hope you will do more challenges with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute love the panda good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love this card. It is super cute! That panda is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Ashley! Very well done, and so happy you could spend precious time with your mom and join us for The Peachy Keen Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete